Water Softener and Conditioners
It is about convenience.
185UF High Efficiency Softener
Water Softeners are perfect for Calgary’s hard water.
How a softener saves you money?
- Longer life for water-using appliances due to the reduction of build-up
- Less mineral buildup on plumbing fixtures
- Less laundry detergent usage
- Using less soap
- Better for the skin & hair
- Brighter, cleaner, longer-lasting clothes
- Spot-free dishes & glassware
- Save up to 28% on water heating bills
- Use up to 40% less soap, shampoo & detergent.
- Save time & effort cleaning
No recommended for Hot Water Tanks.
Provides annual protection against costly water heater scaling and sediment build-up.
Polyphosphate media prevents (sequesters) water hardness from scaling on hash heating surfaces.
A 5-micron filter reduces sediment, which can cause additional scaling throughout the hot water line. The unique micro-fiber filter construction delivers higher filtration efficiency and low rates. Ideal for indoor and outdoor installations.
Easy to maintain.
Recommending to change the cartage annually annually
Best for Hot Water tanks and Power vent tanks
The Benefits of Financing Your HVAC Project
See how financing can make your HVAC more affordable, so you can get the upgrades you want and need without having to compromise your budget.
Why HVAC Upgrades?
Heating and Water Cooling are the 2 major appliances that consume energy in your home.
You really save money by upgrading your HVAC system, as well you will reduce your carbon tax fee.
- Affordable Units with easy monthly payments.
- The Quietest Water Softener
- High-Efficiency Water Softener That Saves You Money