Combi Boiler Services In Calgary, Okotoks, Chestermere, AB, And Surrounding Areas
The Best of Both Worlds
The perfect combination of reliability, technology and performance in one compact unit, condensing boiler can serve your home heating needs alone or can be combined with a tankless water heater for a dual-purpose home and water heating system.
- Simultaneous delivery of hot water and home heating without disruption
- Servo-based bypass control for precision domestic hot water (DHW).
- Multiple heating zones possible
Domestic Mode: 98°F to 140°F-
Heating Mode: 104°F to 180°F
Warranty 12 yrs on Heat Exchanger/
5 years on Parts and Labour
Domestic Mode: 90°F to 140°F-
Heating Mode: 100°F to 180°F
10-Year* Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty for Residential Use
5-Year Limited Parts and labor Warranty
The Benefits of Financing Your HVAC Project
See how financing can make your HVAC more affordable, so you can get the upgrades you want and need without having to compromise your budget.
Why HVAC Upgrades?
Heating and Water Cooling are the 2 major appliances that consume energy in your home.
You really save money by upgrading your HVAC system, as well you will reduce your carbon tax fee.
- Affordable Units with easy monthly payments.
- The Quietest Hot Waters
- High-Efficiency Hot Water That Saves You Money