Key Components affecting IAQ & Health
The 5 essential components that combine to ensure IAQ optimization, protect your home & the overall health of your family: Humidification/De-Humidification, Air Filtration, Air Purification using UV lights & proper Ventilation.
GeneralAire® products work together to ensure harmful gas molecules, mold spores, bacteria/germs, VOC’s & microscopic particulates are reduced from your home, and the air your family breathes daily is clean, fresh and healthy. Use our Contractor Link to arrange a consultation with a qualified HVAC professional & take the first step towards breathing healthier™ today.
Many reasons why you want a humidifier:
- Since the air in your home is always trying to reach its saturation point, it will absorb water wherever it can; from the bodies of you and your children, your pets, your furniture, and even your house plants. As a result, your skin, throat, and nasal passages dry out, leaving you more susceptible to physical discomfort, colds, flu, and even infection.
- Dry air causes dry, itchy skin.
- Dry air cracks expensive woodwork, floors, artwork, and furnishings.
- Annoying static electricity (caused by dry air) can damage computers, VCR’s and other electronic equipment, requiring expensive repair.
- Dry air can cause harm to expensive musical instruments like pianos and violins.
- Dry air causes gaps in window & door frames, letting cold outdoor air in; causing you to turn up the heat and increasing your heating bills! Controlled humidity from the GeneralAire® Elite Steam Humidifier allows you the luxury of dialing the thermostat back & reducing annual heating bills. For example, 68° at 40% relative humidity feels just as warm as 74° at 20% humidity. Setting your thermostat back by as little as three degrees can reduce annual heating bills by as much as 5%.
68° at 40% relative humidity feels just as warm as 74° at 20% humidity
Setting your thermostat back by as little as three degrees can reduce annual heating bills by as much as 5%.
The Benefits of Financing Your HVAC Project
See how financing can make your HVAC more affordable, so you can get the upgrades you want and need without having to compromise your budget.
Why HVAC Upgrades?
Heating and Water Cooling are the 2 major appliances that consume energy in your home.
You really save money by upgrading your HVAC system, as well you will reduce your carbon tax fee.
- Affordable Units with easy monthly payments.
- The Quietest Humidifier Services
- High-Efficiency Humidifier Services That Saves You Money