As per manufacturer recomendations Calgary Home Comfort performs a full maintenance.
Join or Energy Savings Agreements and save more when you annual maintein your AC
Benefits of the annual maintenance
- Extend the life your the equipment.
- Improve the energy bills.
- Improve the efficiency.
- Prevent costly breakdowns.
- Improve indoor quality
- Maintain warranty requirements.
Join our Energy Savings Agreements ESA
The energy saving agreement program is designed to check, clean and maintain your comfort system to promote safety, reliability and efficiency.
The programs establishes:
· Following 1 Year service.
· Safety Inspection on the selected equipment
· Precision Tune Up and Cleaning on the selected equipment.
- You will receive an Annual Maintenance Service
- Priority scheduling, Calgary Home Comfort will call you to book it.
- You receive NO OVERTIME as long as you own a ESA membership
- You will have $ 25 OFF of any other services (except Service Agreements)
- You will receive VIP front of the line service if you need it – You go straight to the front of our service queue the way a VIP should.
- Energy usage will decline for you, saving you money by keeping your equipment clean and properly maintained.
- Improves the efficiency and capacity of your system.
- Your likelihood of crisis failure goes down extending the life of the total comfort equipment in your home.
- Regular specials for our customers bring you the latest technology for your HVAC home system.
- You will receive our LOWEST rate always, which is a 10% savings by maintaining a club membership.
- Reduce your home insurance in some companies with Connected and Protected.
- Benefits to your friends and family 10% discount on any service call.
- Agreement is transferrable to the new homeowner.
- Does not include heat exchangers or compressors.